It’s not your job to like me, it’s mine.Byron Katie
All 4GIRLS activities, including the annual workshop, are offered at no cost to the girls.
As our organization expands and the number of girls we reach continues to grow, we need individual and corporate sponsorship to continue instilling middle school girls with confidence and self-esteem. All donations to the 4GIRLS Organization, whether financial, products or services, are greatly appreciated.
Make checks payable to:
PO Box 41452
Long Beach, CA 90853
For individual donations of funds, products or services, please contact 4GIRLS at:
For corporate sponsorship opportunities, please contact Maria Gugerty at:
4GIRLS is a 501(c)(3) Organization
Tax ID: 45-1299730
Our Collaborative Partners
4GIRLS partners with many community organizations, businesses, corporations, and collaborative groups to help change lives.
The support and cooperation of these organizations allows 4GIRLS to maximize its impact, and we are grateful for the work each one does in this community.
Holistic Massage and Facials
Other Contribution Opportunities
GRADUATING FROM GOOGLE: LEADERSHIP LESSONS
For every copy of Graduating From Google: Leadership Lessons that you buy, author Linda El Awar contributes 50% of the proceeds to 4GIRLS! The story appeals to a broad audience, anyone from a young college grad finding him or herself to a Fortune 500 CEO trying to establish culture.
In Linda’s own words, “I understand how awkward and frustrating the middle school years can be on both an academic and personal level. That’s why I want to help middle school ladies embrace this time as a positive opportunity to experience new things and develop confidence for life.”
This inspiring book is available on Amazon by clicking here and online at Barnes & Noble.
Support 4GIRLS when you shop Amazon Smile! Click here, log in and select 4GIRLS either by name or our Tax ID Number, 45-1299730.
A portion of your shopping will be donated to 4GIRLS!
Donate Directly Through Our Amazon Wish List
Your gifts directly benefit middle school girls attending a 4GIRLS workshop or empowerment event and a critical part of work empowering middle school girls to find their voices. We’re grateful for your support. Much-needed supplies can be purchased through the Amazon link below. The items you buy from from Our Amazon Wish List will be delivered to 4GIRLS. Thank you.
Click here to see the 4GIRLS Amazon Wish List.
Or access it directly from your AmazonSmile account by clicking on “Hello, <Your Name>, Accounts and Lists” and selecting “AmazonSmile Charity Lists” under the “Your Lists” heading on the left.
4GIRLS is proud to be part of the Ralphs Community Contribution Program! Once you are enrolled in the program, every time you shop for groceries and use your Ralphs card, a portion of your shopping bill is contributed to 4GIRLS!
To add 4GIRLS as your beneficiary:
- Go to: www.ralphs.com
- On the right side of the Welcome page, click on either New Account or Sign In
- Once you’ve signed in, Scroll down to “Community Rewards” and search by “4GIRLS Organization”
- You can also find 4GIRLS by our organization number 84847
- Click “Enroll” to complete.
4GIRLS is delighted to add Charity Choice to our options for contributions.
You can use Charity Choice to give to 4GIRLS in a number of ways:
1. Click here to see how you can donate an unused balance on a gift card to Charity Choice – and designate 4GIRLS as the recipient!
2. Click here to learn how you can redeem your rewards points – often earned through your employer or your credit card company – to Charity Choice, and designate 4GIRLS as your recipient.
3. Click here to purchase a plastic Charity Choice gift card for a special occasion. The recipient of your gift card can choose a charity for your funds to be directed to (and we hope it’s 4GIRLS!).
4. Click here and click on the black box in the upper left that says “Charity Gifts and Services” – to see how else you can use Charity Choice to support 4GIRLS.